The NHS’s Long Term Plan aims to integrate a lot of services which have traditionally worked separately. By working together in a Primary Care Nework (PCN), practices can offer you a wider range of services than we can on our own, and give you much faster and more efficient access to the right care and support.
Each PCN will develop teams of healthcare professionals to provide tailored care for patients in their community.
Gosport Primary Care Network
Solent View is part of The Gosport PCN and works closely with the other practices to devleop and provide services for patients in Gosport.
Our day-to-day operations will remain largely as before, however the PCN will be able to provide an even-wider range of health professionals to care for you when you need it.
The services will meet our local needs and challengesand is supported through the delivery of seven nationally defined service specifications:
- Structured Medication Reviews (build on Pharmacists in Role to support)
- Enhanced Health in Care Homes (build on Care Homes and Frailty Teams)
- Anticipatory Care (with community services)
- Personalised Care
- Supporting Early Cancer Diagnosis
- Cardiovascular Disease Prevention and Diagnosis (build on Healthy Hearts Project)
- Tackling Neighbourhood Inequalities (Developing a proactive approach to younger patients with undiagnosed hypertension)
The practices within the PCN are:
- The Willow Group
- Solent View Medical Practice
- Bury Road Surgery
- Rowner Health Centre
- Bridgemary Medical Centre